"Good fun! (as much fun as invigilation training possibly could be!)"
"We thought today's presentation was first-class and we feel confident that the high standards at WB will even get better"
"Thank you. Excellent session – useful and informative"
"Really interesting. Lots of short, sharp activities to keep us on our toes!"
"Please come back again – we think you are achieving A*"
"Good trainers … very well planned"
"Very informative and has given me more confidence for my role as an invigilator"
"Gave me an insight of what I can do in situations without getting stressed"
"Presented in a way that made me feel significant"
"Explanation and reasoning at every stage very clearly and concisely done"
"The course was extremely topical and covered many unexpected items"
"Relaxed, informative, well put together"
"Exercises were very well done and good and valuable learning experiences"
" Really interesting. Lots of short, sharp activities to keep us on our toes!"It might have taken them 3 hours to set up each exam, but they never had trouble identifying the candidates.
- What's new for invigilators in ICE 2017-18? Free resource for all our newsletter subscribers - sign up at… https://t.co/SJnd20UnRU 10:32:33 AM September 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Sprig of rosemary on an exam desk, yes or no? BBC News: Exam revision students 'should smell rosemary for memory' https://t.co/p8mL8wwAGd 11:35:46 AM May 04, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @PearsonPublish: Our new blog post by @SarahHiccup explores the challenges of exam invigilation this #ExamSeason with @ExamTD #exams htt… 11:34:19 AM May 04, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Get new invigilators quickly up to speed with an introductory offer on our engaging, effective online course https://t.co/5aH7OCIlz3 08:49:45 AM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- New exam invigilators to train? Use our new online course for @PearsonPublish https://t.co/5aH7OCqKat 07:55:12 AM April 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Calls for 'airport-style' searches of students before exams following Telegraph investigation https://t.co/fhTAjpF6o6 via @tele_education 09:34:13 AM April 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- More university students are using tech to cheat in exams https://t.co/vvh9WtULwN 03:21:33 PM April 10, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- BBC News - Bethnal Green head Mark Keary suspended over exam fix claims https://t.co/Iuj2rs9UHs 10:27:13 AM February 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- BBC News - Independent school students gain extra time for exams https://t.co/J10nvtSnVB 09:48:41 AM February 10, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Stop the traffic, it's exam day https://t.co/X4GX96hoAm 08:32:13 AM November 17, 2016 from Twitter Web Client